Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A New Saga...

                                              click here to get a clear view

After all, this is  my schedule for spring quarter.  Every day except for Friday, I have Bioenergy Microbiology Product class from 8 am till 8.50 am and this is not a problem for me since I am a morning person.  This class is so interesting because I learn about bioethanol, biobutanol, biodiesel and other forms of energy to run the vehicles. According to Dr Lodge, the price of gasoline in New York will not hike to 4 USD per gallon but for me 3.59 USD per gallon (current price) is considered expensive. Why I am so concerned about gasoline's price right now? RIT students supposed to know why.^__^. A part from that, I also take Molecular Biology and Organic Chemistry III classes which are required courses to complete my major. Another special topic is Fundamental of Plant Biochemistry (the green one) which I just added today. So the total credit hour for this quarter is 15. I have one night lab (organic chemistry) and one evening lab (molecular biology). What I expect in this ‘blossom’ quarter is to get deeply understanding in those classes I am currently taking and get flying colors grade as well. Now, the event I am waiting the most is lilac festival where I can see beautiful and colorful flowers blossom at the Highland Park in Rochester. I had been in that place during the fall break and you guess what I found; it’s just a cemetery site of the US armies who died in Vietnam War. Lastly, to all my dear RIT friends, I would like to wish happy new quarter and may Allah grant us excellence throughout this spring quarter.

Seeru a’la barakatillah..

                                            I enjoy watching sunrise in Rochester

                                                   The twilight saga of RIT

Thank you Allah for every thing you have given to me. i am surrounded with a good environments, helpful & kind friends, and a very good Muslim community. Alhamdulillah a'la kullihal..:)

2 comments:

Site Akhwat dan Ikhwan said...

Assalam, tolong bantu blog Adik ya? Bagaimana bisa belajar menjadi seperti punya Kakak ini, isinya menyentuh, desainnya indah. Saling follow juga ya, saya suka hampir keseluruhan posting Kakak. Saya tunggu follow ya! www.siteislami.co.cc


Assalam, please help my blog? How could learn to be like a you is, it wonderful, the design is beautiful. Follow each other so well, I like almost all the posts brother. I wait for your follow! www.siteislami.co.cc

Mohamad Nazrul Fazli bin Abdul Mutalib said...

wassalam.adik orang indon ya? saya biasa2 saja..apa yang baik semuanya dari Allah..:)