Monday, September 1, 2008

The MeRciFul oF Allah


Allah : Oh my servant, who created you?

The worshipper : Oh Allah you have created me.

Allah : Were you created because of your good deed that you have done @ because of My Mercy?

The worshipper : Of course because of Your Mercy.

Allah :who granted you the ability to worship for 500 years?

The worshipper : Oh the Almighty! you have granted me.

Allah : Who placed you on the mountain that surrounded by the ocean? Who cause a stream of sweet water to flow between the salty water? Who caused a pomegranate tree to grow for you?
Who granted your death while in the state of prostration?

The worshipper : Oh the Sustainor of the Worlds! You have done all of these.


......Then Allah will say." All these have happened due to My Mercy and you too will enter paradise only through My Mercy

No comments: